Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What should i do (this is long)?

so it all started on my first day of work. I show up and see her and instantly fall for her. it was love at first sight. it turns out she was picked to train me for the day. we talked a little but I shy. each day that went by I grew closer to her and became her friend. we would go skiing and snowboarding every Saturday night. by the end of our work season I was in love. I have never had a girlfriend and I was one of those guys that was a pig and only thought about sex. after meeting her, I never think like that anymore. the only girl I think about is her. we hang out like once a week (live like 40 min away) and she loves hanging out with me because she keeps asking. the last two times we hung out I wanted to tell her how I felt but I couldn't get myself to do it. I was afraid to ruin our friendship if she didn't feel the same. almost all of my love statuses on facebook she likes. and all of them are about her. since december, she is the only girl I think about. I fall asleep to our song everynight and when I hear it, I think about her. she is 19 and im 16. I like her for who she is and not for only her looks, like most other guys. I catch my self picturing us together forever and always wonder if she thinks of me like I do her. I think im in love with her. how should I tell her? im hanging out with her on Tuesday. please give me any and all advice that would help. I don't mean to sound creepy but I think this is love at first sight. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment