Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Is Bear Down jealous of C. ™©® ค.ℓ.g?????????

First let me say the Bears suck! They haven't won a Super Bowl since 85??? The only reason they beat my Saints in the N.F.C. Championship game in 06 was because of the weather. The Saints were a passing team then. It's also funny that Drew Brees had the same knee injury as Jay Cutler did last year, & Drew throws for over 4600 yards & 33 touchdown passes leading his team to the playoffs & makes the Pro Bowl. He also led the league in completion percentage. 68.1. Jay Cutler sat on the bench like a little ***** & never finished the most important game of the year for the Bears. C. ™©® ค.ℓ.g is freaking awesome! Go Colts!!!!! Reggie Wayne is the best receiver in the N.F.L. Peyton is the best quarterback in the N.F.L. I wish I could say the same for Drew, but I have him at #5.

No comments:

Post a Comment