Friday, August 12, 2011

I need help! Boy problems :(?

So I used to REALLY like this guy who was a little older than me, but not too much older. I talked to him everyday for almost a year and I finally told him i liked him. Then one day he told me he liked me. Everything was fine and dandy when this girl I really don't like starts talking to him. She was getting me really mad and texting me and stuff because she knew he liked me better. Then during this things we have here, "Ubaldo" where everyone gets drunk and it's a running of the saints. He was drunk and 'hooked up' with the girl i don't like. Then a few days later I found out he 'hooked up' with another girl oder than him! After that he was being a total jerk to me and i finally just stopped talking to him. I still like him and I know I should get over him but I can't. Help please?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment