Thursday, August 11, 2011

Can u walk on a torn ligament?

About 4 years ago I jumped while running on cement and landed on my ankle so the lateral part hit the ground/ top part. I forget if I heard a pop/crack noise. I was in very bad pain and It was hard to walk(happened duing school) I went to nurses and she gav me ice. The pain never gone away, specifically when I am playing soccer and snowboarding. It is not as flexible as the other ankle, and the pain sometimes goes up the ligaments between my tibia and fibula ( after sports) .it also makes tons of cracking noises when I'm walking anywhere( usually one after the other). Culd I hav torn a ligament, or something worse? What do u think is wrong with it and what wld the doc most Likly do to treat it. Thx!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment